Our Chapter Officers
Duties, Responsibilities, and Expectations for all officers:
- Attend all officer & chapter meetings
- Wear officer polo shirt on chapter meeting days
- Be actively involved- check in with Mrs. Stroop at least twice a week
- Compile Program of Work with Mrs. Stroop & assistance from all officers
- Have a positive attitude about each other and FCCLA in general - which includes how you talk about it to others and what actions you demonstrate regarding FCCLA
- Do what is asked of you as soon as you can. Ask for help if you need it.
- Remember that FCCLA is fun and enjoy the work you do!! (You ran for office for a reason... please be the positive example you expect from others.)
- Post events on social media to help keep our chapter informed
- Complete a scrapbook of the FCCLA year
- Take pictures at activities & get them to Mrs. Stroop
- Organize awards night with help of the officer team
- Make a highlight video for the end of the year banquet
President: Brooklyn Crummet
- Assist with completing agendas for all officers' meetings and chapter meetings
- Preside over meetings
- Be organized and informed concerning chapter business and activities
Co First Vice Presidents: Fernando Rosales & Emma Wigley
- Assist the president with all of his/her duties
- Update monthly calendar on bulletin board
- Contact officers for meetings and other deadlines
- Coordinate member and officers to get pictures of ALL events
Secretary: Makynna Lam
- Keep records of business conducted and coordinate with VP of Public Relations to include information in monthy newsletter
- Write and record correspondence for the chapter
Vice President of Finance: Kacie Thompson
- Keep track of financial transactions & give report at monthly meetings.
- Coordinate and keep records of all chapter fundraising
- Distribute incentives to members following fundraising events
Vice President of Membership: Lillie Belle Merica
- Keep accurate and updated records of chapter membership
- Provide updated membership roster for Mrs. Stroop and other officers
- Apply for national membership recognition for our chapter and members
- Chair "Fabulous Member of the Month" recognition
- Make individual locker signs as needed
Vice President of Public Relations: Owen Garshwiler
- Complete newsletter and get it to Mrs. Stroop to have printed by the deadline
- Publicize meetings
- Submit articles for things like the state newsletter and the local newspaper
- Make regular updates to our social media sites: set up Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. accounts
- Submit pictures to Teen Times (after approval from Mrs. Stroop)
Co Vice Presidents of Outreach Development: Abbi Green & Katelyn Knight
- Work together along with Mrs. Stroop to secure donations from community members and business for different FCCLA projects and activities throughout the year.
- Keep track of donations made by outside community members and businesses.
Vice President of Community Service: Courtney Davis
- Work together with Mrs. Stroop, fellow officers, and FCCLA members to plan and carry out projects that benefit the community.
- Be aware of events and activities in the area that would serve as a good community service project for our organization.
- Keep a record of community service projects carried out by our organization.
Vice President of Programs: Grier Whitely
- Keep record of chapter activities
- Maintain organization throughout projects
- Collect and report pictures from chairpersons following each activity
- Fill out National Program Award Applications with guidance from Mrs. Stroop
- Fill out Outstanding Chapter Award Application with guidance from Mrs. Stroop